Latest UP Election Voter List 2017 of District Wise/ Vidhan Sabha / Assembly Seat/ Constituency wise Electoral Roll – Check UP CEO Vidhan Sabha Election Voter List 2017
Uttar Pradesh Election is declared by Election Commission of India. Therefore the people of Uttar Pradesh are interested to know the UP Election Voter List for casting their votes. The Uttar Pradesh voters must ensure that their names exist in the list of voters. The name of the voters must be displayed in the list to cast vote. If the name of voters does not appear in the list, then the voters will not be able to vote on the mentioned dates.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) announced that it will keep updating the names of the voters in the UP Election voter list. Other relevant details and notifications will also be informed from time to time. The Election Commission has provided with online services where the voters may get all the necessary information and can also find their names in the list. The voters can also download the UP Election voter list along with the photographs in as a PDF file.
Official website of Election Commission of India: http://eci.nic.in
How to search Constituency wise UP Election Voter List – Electoral Roll 2017
The UP voter are request voting list as per their districts must follow the following steps.
- Click on this page at http://sec.up.nic.in/site/voterlist.aspx
- In the drop down list you need to click on the name of your district.
- A page will open where you have to choose any of the three options:
- EPIC NUMBER
- FATHER/ HUSBAND NAME
- After the selection you must click on the search button.
- A list of information will appear on the screen including serial number, Name, Age, Account number, voter id card, EPIC number etc. One can also view voter slip by selecting this option.
Uttar Pradesh Election 2017 polling booth wise voters list along with photographs
Voters can also download pdf format file and search their names in the voters list offline. The first method was to search when online. To find offline follow these steps:
- Click on this page at http://188.8.131.52/searchengine/SearchEngineEnglish.aspx
- Search your district and select it.
- Find your Assembly/ Vidhan Sabha Constituency name and select it.
- Click on the SHOW button.
- A list of polling stations will appear on the screen.
- An option of ELECTORAL ROLL will also be available on the screen.
- Click on the option of ELECTORAL ROLL, parallel to the name of your district.
- A PDF file will automatically be downloaded.
- One may view one’s name in the list whenever desired.
These two easy methods are being provided by the Election Commission of India official website. The choice of online checking as well offline has also been given by the Election Commission. The voters may find every relevant detail regarding the voters slip as per their district/constituency and polling stations. The ECI also notified that the UP Election voter list will be regularly updated as new voters are being registered. The new voters may also find their details by searching on the site and following the above mentioned steps. The steps may differ as per online and offline method of searching.